|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Music classroom monitor|
- "A non-magical harmonica! Great! Magic music sounds so bland and free from error. Non-magical music has mistakes everywhere!"
- —Music classroom monitor.[src]
When Harry Potter gained possession of an harmonica during his second year, he thought he should give it to the Music Professor. Finding out he was absent from his classroom, he gave it to his assistant. In exchange for the harmonica, in return, the classroom monitor gave Harry a magic whistle.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his third year by 1992.
- ↑ He was fascinated with the mistakes on non-magical music and bored with the errorlessness of magical music. This would be unlikely if he grew up around Muggles.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version