Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Hermione Granger offered Harry Potter to soak his hand in a bowl of Murtlap Essence after he was forced to use a Black Quill that cut into the back of his hand in detention with Dolores Umbridge.
- Harry later recommended the same treatment to Lee Jordan after he suffered a similar detention with Umbridge.
- Lee later suggested that Fred and George Weasley use Murtlap Essence on the boils they got testing their Fever Fudge product. As Murtlap Essence proved to be a successful remedy for the boils, they were able to finally complete their Skiving Snackboxes.
- Mathilda Grimblehawk's partner helped apply murtlap essence to wounds on an injured Grindylow.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15 (The Hogwarts High Inquisitor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 25 (The Beetle at Bay)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 26 (Seen and Unforeseen)
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 3: Out of the Woods, Act 4