|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The mother of Muriel was a pure or half-blood witch and also close friends with Bathilda Bagshot. During a conversation with Bathilda, she learned of the altercation between brothers Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore, which had occurred at their sister Ariana's funeral. Unknown to her, Muriel was listening to the discussion from behind the door.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Muriel is Molly's great-aunt. If Muriel was the grandmother of Mr or Mrs Prewett, this woman is Molly's great-grandmother and the Weasley children's great-great-grandmother.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 2 August, 1890 is the latest date Muriel could be born on, so her mother had to have been born before that date.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 It is mentioned that Molly is pure-blood, so that her family has to be. However, it is unknown if this woman is Molly's great-grandmother; Muriel may have married a great-uncle of Molly's. If this is the case, then Muriel's mother is no blood relation of Molly or her family.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Pottermore - states that Muriel is "technically Mrs Weasley's great aunt" making Muriel's mother Molly's great-grandmother and by extension, making her Fabian and Gideon's great-grandmother and the Weasley children her great-great grandchildren