|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
In the painting, Cragg is depicted as standing against a windowsill in the background, absorbed in reading while, in the foreground, Tobias Stump watches over a game of Wizard's Chess between Podric Piles and Uric Oapley. Cragg is depicted in black robes and matching pointy hat, with a volumous powdered wig, and reading a book.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the deleted scenes of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Muldoon Cragg is accidentally knocked out of the window by Sir Cadogan, who disturbs the occupants of this portrait.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))