At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Muggle supremacy is a supremacist ideology in which Muggles are promoted on being superior in certain characteristics, traits and attributes on the contrary to wizards, who they perceive to be inferior. The ideology contrasts with pure-blood supremacy, in which pure-blood wizards are determined superior to Muggles.
The most well known Muggle supremacists against wizards and witches are Petunia and Vernon Dursley, the aunt and uncle of Harry Potter, from whom they tried to "extinguish" magic. This disgust was eventually inherited by their son, Dudley Dursley, however unlike his parents, Dudley's supremacist views were based on fear, not hate.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)