|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
The Muggle Studies Classroom is where Muggle Studies classes are taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It is located on the first floor of Hogwarts Castle. Professors Quirinus Quirrell, a Male Professor, Charity Burbage, and Alecto Carrow have all used this office.
Behind the scenes
- In the PS2/Xbox version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game), this room is very spacious. It occupies the entire fifth floor level and is somewhat similar to a museum in some areas.
- In the same video game adaptation Draco Malfoy traps Neville Longbottom in the room and releases a Ghoul.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, the room contains items such as a printer, the Flying Ford Anglia, a robot, a vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
|Professors: Quirinus Quirrell · Male Teacher · Charity Burbage · Alecto Carrow|
|Classrooms: Muggle Studies Classroom · Muggle Studies showroom · Fifth Floor classroom|
|Textbooks: Cooking the Muggle Way · Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles · Moronic Muggles · Muggles Who Notice · My Life as a Muggle · The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not to Know · When Muggles Attack|