Moutohora is an island in the Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand's North Island. As it is the hometown of the Moutohora Macaws Quidditch team, it is safe to say that Moutohora is affiliated with the wizarding world.
- Moutohora is an island in the Bay of Plenty region of New Zealand's North Island, which, interestingly, has restricted Muggle public access.
- The island is also home to rare and native plants, these plants could also been the plants that the Herbologist's were studying.
- The island probably has a Quidditch pitch, as it is home to the native Quidditch team.
- It is noted that New Zealand has a medium size population of magical beings, as shown in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire some New Zealanders are seen waving their flag.
- Moutohora Island on Wikipedia