During the 1991 Christmas feast, Harry Potter opened a Christmas cracker containing several white mice. They quickly scurried off after the cracker was opened, and Harry speculated that they would probably be found and eaten by Mrs. Norris.
In 1995, Harry mistakenly wrote on an essay that Europa, one of Jupiter's moons, was covered in mice. Hermione Granger corrected the mistake, suggesting that Harry had accidentally misheard Professor Sinistra, as Europa is actually covered in ice.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Ice Mice)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Ice Mice (possibly))
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Ice Mice and Honeydukes Mice Pops)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15 - (The Hogwarts High Inquisitor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 4 - (The Keeper of the Keys)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 6 - (The Journey from Platform Nine-and-Three-Quarters)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 12 - (The Mirror of Erised)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 6 - (Weasley's Wizard Wheezes)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 14 - (Percy and Padfoot)
- ↑ As students are seen in Honeydukes, breathing cold air after moving their hand up to the mouth.