|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "He liked to complain about things: people at work, Harry, the council, Harry, the bank, and Harry were just a few of his favourite subjects. This morning, it was motorcycles. "… roaring along like maniacs, the young hoodlums," he said, as a motorcycle overtook them."
- —Vernon Dursley rants and raves[src]
A motorbike, also known as a motorcycle, is a Muggle device used for transportation, like a bicycle but with a motor, which is nearly always petrol/gasoline-driven.
Sirius Black owned a black motorbike. He also seemed to show an interest in them, lining the walls of his bedroom with pictures of them. His motorbike was given to Rubeus Hagrid in 1981 to transport the infant Harry Potter to the Dursley residence.
- Harry Potter Prequel
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7