Disagreement in felt motion and seen motion
Motion sickness is an aliment caused by a disagreement with how the body visually perceives movement and how the inner ear senses it. Motion sickness often causes dizziness, fatigue, and nausea, and can lead to vomiting in extreme cases. A magical variant of motion sickness is Portkey-sickness, which specifically triggers upon travel by Portkey.
Madam Marsh suffered from a severe case of motion sickness. Despite this, for whatever reason, she was a frequent traveller on the Knight Bus, and often suffered greatly during the journey to her destination.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version