Born in 1992 to a pure-blood or half-blood witch somewhere in Ireland or Great Britain, Montgomery had at least two sisters who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry sometime from 1989 to 1996. When he was five years old, his mother refused to aid the Death Eaters in their cause and hence they ordered werewolf Fenrir Greyback to attack the little boy. Although he was taken to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, the healers there could not save him and he died.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ As he was killed because his mother refused to help the Death Eaters rather than due to her blood status is an indication that she is not Muggle-born, and hence he is either half-blood or pure-blood.
- ↑ As the Patronus Charm is so immensely difficult that everybody who knew Harry Potter could conjure a Patronus since fourteen years old, it is unlikely that a five-year old would have learned it and been able to conjure any sort of Patronus.
- ↑ As his sisters attended Hogwarts and Hogwarts only admits Irish and British students.
- ↑ As they were still at Hogwarts in the 1996-1997 school year, they could have been in any year from first to seventh; if they were in their first year they'd have begun that year, in 1996; if they were in their seventh they'd have started in 1989.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Chapter Twenty-Two - After the Burial)