Behind the scenes
- It is probable, given the similar etymologies (they share the word mobilis), that this charm and the Mobiliarbus Spell are variations of the same basic spell, modified for their purposes.
- It is possible, given the lack of record toward the contrary, that the victim must be unconscious in order for the spell to be performed upon them.
- This spell bears similarities (including the etymology and effects) of the Levicorpus Jinx.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Not explicitly stated)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Not explicitly stated)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Not explicitly stated)