Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
Mobilicorpus is the incantation to a spell which is used to move the bodies of those who find themselves unable to walk, regardless of whether or not they are conscious. It may be a variation of the same basic spell Mobiliarbus is, linked by a base Latin word.
|Remus Lupin||6 June, 1994||Lupin used this spell to levitate Snape's unconscious body for transport back to school from the Shrieking Shack.|
|Sirius Black||Sirius took over the levitation while Lupin covered Wormtail with his wand, and Sirius didn't seem to be very careful about keeping Snape from bumping into things.|
|Lord Voldemort||July, 1997||This could possibly be the spell Lord Voldemort used to levitate the body of Charity Burbage during a Death Eater meeting, before murdering her and feeding her body to his snake, Nagini.|
|Draco Malfoy||September, 2020||Used during a duel with Harry Potter in the latter's house.|
Behind the scenes
- This spell is possibly the spell used by Voldemort to levitate the unconscious body of Charity Burbage at the Meeting at Malfoy Manor in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- This spell bears similarities (including the etymology and effects) of the Levicorpus Jinx.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)