Mobilicorpus is the incantation to a spell which is used to move the bodies of those who find themselves unable to walk, regardless of whether or not they are conscious. It may be a variation of the same basic spell Mobiliarbus is, linked by a base Latin word.
|Remus Lupin||6 June, 1994||Lupin used this spell to levitate Snape's unconscious body for transport back to school from the Shrieking Shack.|
|Sirius Black||Sirius took over the levitation while Lupin covered Wormtail with his wand, and Sirius didn't seem to be very careful about keeping Snape from bumping into things.|
|Lord Voldemort||July, 1997||This could possibly be the spell Lord Voldemort used to levitate the body of Charity Burbage during a Death Eater meeting, before murdering her and feeding her body to his snake, Nagini.|
|Draco Malfoy||September, 2020||Used during a duel with Harry Potter in the latter's house.|
Behind the scenes
- This spell is possibly the spell used by Voldemort to levitate the unconscious body of Charity Burbage at the Meeting at Malfoy Manor in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He also may have used it to move a giant out of his path during the Battle of Hogwarts.
- This spell bears similarities (including the etymology and effects) of the Levicorpus Jinx.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)