Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ministry Munchies is an establishment located in the Atrium of the Headquarters of the British Ministry of Magic.  It is a small stand near the Fountain of Magical Brethren where the Ministry of Magic workers could purchase a coffee and a Danish on their way to their offices. 
Behind the scenes
- It was originally decided to create physical globes to go along with CGI visual effects for the Hall of Prophecy scenes in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. When the decision was later made to do the sequence entirely in CGI, some of the physical globe props were recycled as drinks dispensers for Ministry Munchies.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references