Milk is a natural liquid that usually comes from a mammal. The milk of a cow is commonly drank at breakfast. It is also a flavour included in Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
In 1994, on the day of Buckbeak's scheduled execution, Rubeus Hagrid attempted to serve Harry, Ron and Hermione tea with milk, but he was in such a bad state that he dropped his milk jug and it shattered. When Hermione got another and then attempted to pour some milk in it from a bottle, she discovered that Scabbers had been hiding inside the jug.
Milk may be delivered by milkmen.
In the traditional wizarding tale "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot" from The Tales of Beedle the Bard , the titular pot spewed out sour milk as part of its efforts to inform the son of the pot's original owner of the various ills of his fellow villagers.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Bottles)