|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The town of Cokeworth was located somewhere in the Midlands. The Snape and Evans families lived there in the 1960s and 1970s. It was also home to the Railview Hotel, where the Dursleys stayed in 1991 to try to escape the relentless deluge of Hogwarts acceptance letters that their nephew, Harry Potter, was receiving.
A regional edition of the Muggle entertainment magazine Radio Times was printed for the areas of London, Anglia and the Midlands. Thus, the Granger family, who subscribed to this version of the magazine, may have lived in one of these three areas.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Possible appearance)