Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Martin is a given name name that can refer to:
- Martin Beccles, a Hufflepuff student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s
- Martin Frolik, a name carved into the wall of Professor Trelawney's Divination classroom
- Martin Helstrom, a wizard who played as Keeper on the Nordic National Quidditch team
- Martin Miggs, a fictional character from the comic book The Adventures of Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals with the given name Martin include:
- Martin Ballantyne, a British actor who has a minor, uncredited role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 as an associate of Mundungus Fletcher
- Martin Bayfield, the actor who played a young Rubeus Hagrid in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Martin Johnson, provided a voice for the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Martin Owens-Cairns, a British actor who played an extra in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince