Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Excellent! You have three Sickle coins. That entitles you to purchase an Eagle Owl feather. My Eagle Owl is in the owlery, but he's rather highly-strung. He must be fed before you can charm a feather from him. His treats are on the table in the owlery. Use the Wingardium Leviosa spell to get the food to the Eagle Owl."
- —The manager[src]
This individual was the manager of Eeylops Owl Emporium in Diagon Alley. In 1991-1992 he sold Harry Potter the feather of his own Eagle Owl which were sleeping in the owlery-department of the shop. The feather was worth three Sickles. In December 1992, he'd gone Bird-watching in Wales, leaving his shop closed. He eventually returned some time later however.
Behind the scenes
- It is unknown if this individual owned the shop or simply worked as manager there. If the former is correct, his name may be Eeylops.
- The fact that he asks Harry to give his regards to Hedwig may imply that either they were good friends, or he was the one who sold Hedwig. It is unknown how he learned of Hedwig's name, given that Harry gave her that name after Hagrid bought her him.
- In the Game Boy Color version of the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, this man claims that children not yet in Hogwarts cannot purchase owls at the shop. This cannot be considered canon, however, as it is contradicted by the ability to do so in Pottermore.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 version, GBC version)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Indirect mention)