|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face?"
Malcolm was a Muggle who was a friend of Dudley Dursley and became a member of Dudley Dursley's gang. It is unknown if he learned that Dudley Dursley had started to show a little kindness to Harry or if he went into hiding when the Death Eaters attacked.
Malcolm has light skin, brown hair and dark eyes. He wears white and blue T-shirt, pants and cap.
The name "Malcolm" comes from Scottish Máel Coluim which means "disciple of Saint Columba". This was the name of four kings of Scotland starting in the 10th century, including Malcolm III, who became king after killing Macbeth, the usurper who had murdered his father. The character Malcolm in Shakespeare's tragedy Macbeth (1606) is based on him.
Behind the scenes
- Malcolm was potrayed by Richard Macklin in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- In the consoles versions of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 he is called as "Dudley's Gang Member" and the only gang member to be playable. However Gordon and Dennis are playable in the 3DS versions of the game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Heard)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7