In or before 1986
|Also known as||
- " […] a different voice echoed throughout the Hall. It was high, cold, and clear. There was no telling from where it came. It seemed to issue from the walls themselves. Like the monster it had once commanded, it might have lain dormant there for centuries. […] There were screams amongst the students, some of whom clutched each other, looking around in terror for the source of the sound."
She was studying at Hogwarts in the 1997-1998 school year, when Professor Severus Snape was Headmaster. In the evening of 1 May, after Snape's ousting, when the school was gathered in the Great Hall to discuss the evacuation of underage students from the Castle because of the battle that would soon ensue, Lord Voldemort's voice sounded through the walls to warn the school that all he wanted was Harry Potter, and that if they did not give him to him, the battle was inevitable. Maisie, who stood in a corner of the Hall, started screaming in terror at his voice. It is unknown if Maisie stayed to participate in the battle or if she evacuated the school beforehand.
Behind the scenes
- Maisie was played by Sian Grace Phillips in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- In the movie Maisie is credited as "Screaming Girl", however, her name is identified in a Behind the Scenes feature.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Indirect mention)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)