The Harry Potter Wiki reveals plot details about the series. Read at your own risk!
- 15 June 2015: Katherine Waterston is cast as Porpentina Scamander in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy.
- 1 June 2015: Eddie Redmayne is cast as Newton Scamander in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy.
- 30 July - 2 August, 2015: GeekyCon (formerly known as LeakyCon) will be held in Orlando, Florida.
- 4 April, 2015: Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be open at Cité du Cinéma in Paris, France.
- 19 March, 2015: The Making of Harry Potter adds The Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾ to the tour.
Harry James Potter (b. 31 July, 1980) was a half-blood wizard, the only child and son of James and Lily Potter (née Evans), and one of the most famous wizards of modern times. He defeated Voldemort in a final duel and later became an Auror at the Ministry of Magic.
- ...that Rubeus Hagrid was 62 in Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts?
- ...that Albus Dumbledore's favourite kind of jam is raspberry?
- ...Peeves's hat with bells was custom-made in 1876 by Madame Bonhabille of Paris by request of Headmistress Eupraxia Mole, who was trying to compensate the Poltergeist after the caretaker of the day tried to get rid of him?
- ...that when Severus Snape substituted for Remus Lupin in Harry's third year Defence Against the Dark Arts class, he said that Kappas are from Mongolia when they are actually from Japan?
- ...that there are one hundred and forty-two staircases in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
- Warner Bros.
- Bloomsbury.com (International publisher)
- Scholastic.com (US publisher)
- Raincoast.com (Canadian publisher)
- Pottermore Wiki
- Harry Potter Answers Wiki
- Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki
- Harry Potter Fanon Wiki
- The Potter Dictionary Wiki
- Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
- LEGO Harry Potter Wiki
- AVPM Wiki
- The J K Rowling Adult Fiction Wiki
- The Hogwarts Express leaves London at precisely eleven o'clock in the morning, and arrives at Hogsmeade Station sometime after nightfall. The Sorting ceremony takes place in the Great Hall and the Hogwarts school year starts.
- 1892: Albus Dumbledore and Elphias Doge meet on their first day at Hogwarts. Dumbledore was believed to be, by the rest of the students, a Muggle-hater, as his father had been arrested for attacking three young Muggles; Doge had a pock-marked face and a greenish hue that was left from contracting dragon pox shortly before arriving at school — they became friends as both felt like outsiders.
- 1938: Tom Riddle begins at Hogwarts and is Sorted into Slytherin.
- 1991: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley are Sorted into Gryffindor.
- 1991: Dudley Dursley is in London having his tail removed that was created by magic.
- 1992: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley miss the Hogwarts Express (due to Dobby) and travel to the school with the Flying Ford Anglia. They crash onto the Whomping Willow by accident. The car drives off, presumably into the Forbidden Forest, and Ron's wand comes close to breaking.
- 1993: Dementors board the Hogwarts Express during the trip to Hogwarts; Remus Lupin drives them away from Harry Potter, who fainted due to the power of the Dementors.
- 1994: During the early morning, Amos Diggory calls on Arthur Weasley to help Alastor Moody after a disturbance at his house. Bartemius Crouch Jr. (impersonating Moody), who has abducted Moody, claims he has been attacked by burglars.
- 1995: Harry Potter meets Luna Lovegood in the Hogwarts Express.
- 1996: The first meeting of the Slug Club takes place on the Hogwarts Express, with students such as Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley and Neville Longbottom attending. Harry sneaks into Draco Malfoy's compartment and gets a Full Body-Bind curse put on him by the latter. Nymphadora Tonks rescues him and Severus Snape takes him in to the Welcoming Feast.
- 1997: More Death Eaters appear outside 12 Grimmauld Place. The Daily Prophet announces that Severus Snape is made Headmaster of Hogwarts School. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic the next day. Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood return to Hogwarts.
- 2009: Teddy Lupin begins at Hogwarts.
- 2011 or 2012: Victoire Weasley begins at Hogwarts.
- 2013-2016: James Potter II begins at Hogwarts.
- 2017: Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, and Scorpius Malfoy begin at Hogwarts.
No quote of the week! Submit one below.
Read more >
Greetings citizens of the world . Anonymous Wiki needs your help. The homepage needs help & we need to repair the slideshow on the homepage and we cannot do it without your help. Need make more arti…
Potterheads, have you heard the latest?
Principal photography has begun on “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," the next Warner Bros. picture in the Harry Potter film series. Director David Yates…
Read more >
Hey, so I want to know your favourite HP characters and why.
My favourite is Sirius Black. Sirius Black is my favourite because at first you thought he was some evil person that wanted to kill Harry.…Read more >