The Harry Potter Wiki reveals plot details about the series. Read at your own risk!
- 15 June 2015: Katherine Waterston is cast as Porpentina Scamander in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy.
- 1 June 2015: Eddie Redmayne is cast as Newton Scamander in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy.
- 30 July - 2 August, 2015: GeekyCon (formerly known as LeakyCon) will be held in Orlando, Florida.
- 4 April, 2015: Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be open at Cité du Cinéma in Paris, France.
- 19 March, 2015: The Making of Harry Potter adds The Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾ to the tour.
Harry James Potter (b. 31 July, 1980) was a half-blood wizard, the only child and son of James and Lily Potter (née Evans), and one of the most famous wizards of modern times. He defeated Voldemort in a final duel and later became an Auror at the Ministry of Magic.
- ...that Rubeus Hagrid was 62 in Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts?
- ...that Albus Dumbledore's favourite kind of jam is raspberry?
- ...Peeves's hat with bells was custom-made in 1876 by Madame Bonhabille of Paris by request of Headmistress Eupraxia Mole, who was trying to compensate the Poltergeist after the caretaker of the day tried to get rid of him?
- ...that when Severus Snape substituted for Remus Lupin in Harry's third year Defence Against the Dark Arts class, he said that Kappas are from Mongolia when they are actually from Japan?
- ...that there are one hundred and forty-two staircases in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
- Warner Bros.
- Bloomsbury.com (International publisher)
- Scholastic.com (US publisher)
- Raincoast.com (Canadian publisher)
- Pottermore Wiki
- Harry Potter Answers Wiki
- Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki
- Harry Potter Fanon Wiki
- The Potter Dictionary Wiki
- Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
- LEGO Harry Potter Wiki
- AVPM Wiki
- The J K Rowling Adult Fiction Wiki
3 August is the 215th day of the year (216th in leap years). There are 150 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1992: Percy Weasley's O.W.L. results arrive: he receives twelve O.W.L.s. There are nine Ministry raids overnight. Ron, Fred and George rescue Harry Potter from 4 Privet Drive with the help of their father's flying car. The Weasleys take Harry to The Burrow.
- 3 August on Wikipedia
No quote of the week! Submit one below.
Uh, hello. My last blog post was rather off-topic, so can we cast a memory charm for that?
Anyways, does anybody know the day that Harry casted Sectumsempra on Draco?Read more >
vnvbvbvcRead more >