A Magizoologist is a person who studies magical creatures (a field known as magizoology), they may possibly also be referred to as wizarding naturalists. A person does not need to have graduated from school to become a Magizoologiest.
- Newt Scamander - author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, an authority in Magizoology.
- Rolf Scamander - Newt's grandson, referred to as a wizarding naturalist.
- Luna Scamander née Lovegood - referred to as a wizarding naturalist.
- Gondoline Oliphant - specialised in trolls.
- Quong Po - dragonologist, specialised in the Chinese Fireball breed.
- Gulliver Pokeby - expert on magical birds and author of Why I Didn't Die When the Augurey Cried.
- Harvey Ridgebit - dragonologist, established the dragon sanctuary in Romania.
- Havelock Sweeting - specialised in unicorns.
- Charles Weasley - dragonologist at the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary.
- Lord Stoddard Withers - specialised in winged horses.
- Edwardus Lima - author of The Monster Book of Monsters