Madam or Madame could be refer to:
- Madam Borboleta: a witch who founded the company Madam Borboleta Candies Ltd.
- Madame Bletchley: a witch who was a professional musician of some type.
- Madame Glossy: presumably the witch who gave her name to Madame Glossy's Silver Polish.
- Madam Malkin: the owner of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.
- Madam Marsh: an elderly witch who fequently rode the Knight Bus.
- Madam Primpernelle: the witch who ownes Madam Primpernelle's Beautifying Potions in Diagon Alley.
- Madam Puddifoot: a witch who owns the store Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.
- Madam Rosmerta: the landlady of the Three Broomsticks