At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
In 1926, there was a Macy's store located in Manhattan, New York, in the vicinity of Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue. When searching for his escaped Demiguise, Dougal, Newt Scamander asked Gnarlak if he had heard any news of strange activity around New York. Gnarlak told him, after much bargaining, that there were reports of "somethin' invisible" around Fifth Avenue, and advised that he search Macy's. Newt ultimately recovered Dougal from another department store in the same area.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 81
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (see this image)
- ↑ "Macy's on Wikipedia
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 91