Sometime after 2008
- Lysander is the name of a principal character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. The play takes place largely at night, lit by moonlight as Oberon states, which harkens back to Lysander's mother, Luna.
- Lysander was also the name of a Spartan General.
- J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life confirms that Luna had children "considerably later" than Harry and his friends; Harry's last child was born in 2008 as was Ron and Hermione's. While the exact date cannot be established as "considerable" has too many variables, we know it was after 2008.
- ↑ Both of Lysander's parents were from wizarding families, but is unknown whether they were pure-bloods or half-bloods.
- ↑ Times Online - The Unwritten Story of Harry's Friends and Their Children