2010s or later
- Lysander is the name of a principal character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. The play takes place largely at night, lit by moonlight as Oberon states, which harkens back to Lysander's mother, Luna.
- Lysander was also the name of a Spartan General.
- J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ A Year In The Life: J.K. Rowling confirms that Luna marries "Considerably later" than her friends; as Harry and his friends married in the 2000s, the earliest Luna could have married - and thus conceived Lorcan and Lysander - is 2010.
- ↑ Both of Lysander's parents were from wizarding families, but is unknown whether they were pure-bloods or half-bloods.
- ↑ Times Online - The Unwritten Story of Harry's Friends and Their Children