When his mother travelled to the Patagonian Desert, in Argentina, to attend the final of the 427th Quidditch World Cup, in July 2014, Lysander was left at home with his grandfather, along with Lorcan.
- Lysander is the name of a principal character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. The play takes place largely at night, lit by moonlight as Oberon states, which harkens back to Lysander's mother, Luna.
- Lysander was also the name of a Spartan General.
Notes and references
- ↑ J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life confirms that Luna had children "considerably later" than Harry and his friends; Harry's last child was born in 2008 as was Ron and Hermione's. While the exact date cannot be established as "considerable" has too many variables, we know it was after 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pottermore - "DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY REUNITES AT QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP" (Daily Prophet, 08 July 2014)
- ↑ Both of Lysander's parents were from wizarding families, but is unknown whether they were pure-bloods or half-bloods.
- ↑ Times Online - The Unwritten Story of Harry's Friends and Their Children