Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When his mother travelled to the Patagonian Desert, in Argentina, to attend the final of the 427th Quidditch World Cup, in July 2014, Lorcan was left at home with his grandfather, along with Lysander.
- Lorcan means "little fierce one" in Gaelic.
Notes and references
- ↑ J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life confirms that Luna had children "considerably later" than Harry and his friends; Harry's last child was born in 2008 as was Ron and Hermione's. While the exact date cannot be established as "considerable" has too many variables, we know it was after 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pottermore - DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY REUNITES AT QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP_FINAL (Archived)
- ↑ Lorcan's father, Rolf, is a half-blood, making Lorcan a half-blood as well.
- ↑ Porpentina Goldstein and Newt both have brown hair; Luna Lovegood and Queenie Goldstein have blonde hair, meaning that Lorcan could have inherited either.
- ↑ Rolf, Lorcan's father, is described as "swarthy", making it possible that Lorcan is of a darker shade of skin.
- ↑ Times Online - The Unwritten Story of Harry's Friends and Their Children
- ↑ Lorcan on Wikipedia