Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This road was lonely and winding. It already existed in the thirteenth century. It had a river that was too treacherous to pass.
The Tale of the Three Brothers
- "There were once three brothers who were travelling along a lonely, winding road at twilight. In time, the brothers reached a river too deep to wade through and too dangerous to swim across. However, these brothers were learned in the magical arts, and so they simply waved their wands and made a bridge appear across the treacherous water. They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure."
- —Beedle the Bard, The Tale of the Three Brothers[src]
In the history The Tale of the Three Brothers by Beedle the Bard, three brothers named Ignotus, Antioch and Cadmus Peverell travelled down at this road when they had to cross a bridge that they made. Death stood on this bridge.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Mentioned only)