Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Liverpool is a large city in northwestern England.
The singing sorceress Celestina Warbeck once held a concert in Liverpool as part of her "Flighty Aphrodite" tour; and three late-arriving ticket holders were involved in a broomstick crash trying to get there.
Behind the scenes
- J. K. Rowling's decision to set a Celestina Warbeck concert in Liverpool may be a reference to that city's diverse history in regards to music, most famously being the birthplace of The Beatles.
- Noncanonically, having been mentioned only in the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince script, Albus Dumbledore once admired a Muggle girl who lived in Liverpool. The reference was removed because J. K. Rowling pointed out that Dumbledore was homosexual.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Danish version only) (City mentioned in Liverpool Football Club)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Script)
- Daily Prophet Newsletters (First mentioned)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)