Unidentified Muggle girl from Liverpool (non-canon)
Liverpool is a large city in northwestern England.
The singing sorceress Celestina Warbeck once held a concert in Liverpool as part of her "Flighty Aphrodite" tour; and three late-arriving ticket holders were involved in a broomstick crash trying to get there.
Behind the scenes
- J. K. Rowling's decision to set a Celestina Warbeck concert in Liverpool may be a reference to that city's diverse history in regards to music, most famously being the birthplace of The Beatles.
- Noncanonically, having been mentioned only in the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince script, Albus Dumbledore once admired a Muggle girl who lived in Liverpool. The reference was removed because J. K. Rowling pointed out that Dumbledore was homosexual.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Danish version only) (City mentioned in Liverpool Football Club)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Script)
- Daily Prophet Newsletters (First mentioned)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)