Lisa Cullen was a Gryffindor student attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s. She competed in the school Exploding Snap tournament during the 1996–1997 school year.
- Lisa means either "Oath of God" or "God is satisfacton" in Hebrew
- Cullen means "puppy or dog" in Gaelic and "holly" in Irish
Behind the scenes
- "Cullen" is also the surname of the main vampire clan in the popular Twilight series. Robert Pattinson, who starred as male lead Edward Cullen in the Twilight film adaptations, also played Cedric Diggory in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. However, since Lisa Cullen first appeared in the PlayStation 2 version of the Prisoner of Azkaban video game, released in 2004, her surname would not be an homage to Edward Cullen, as the first Twilight book was released in 2005.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)
|Hogwarts Exploding Snap Tournament|
|Exploding Snap Cup|
|Known contenders during the 1996–1997 school year|
|Ethan Bexley · Nerissa Brody · Lisa Cullen · Alison Denshaw · Felicity Eastchurch · Lucy Hurst · Anita Macduff · Paul Mawdesley · Manoj Pandit · Harry Potter · Graham Romsey · Ella Wilkins · Dora Williams|