It was sold in 500 ml cans and it contained carbonated water, flavourings, colour (E132), tartaric acid, sweeteners (aspartame, acesulphame), citric acid, preservative (E211), acidity regulator (E331). 100 ml of Lima Lush had an energy content of 5,4 kJ (1,3 kcal); 0 g of protein, 0 g of carbohydrate and 0 g of fat.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this product is a tribute to Eduardo Lima, a graphic artist who worked on every Harry Potter Harry Potter film from Prisoner of Azkaban.
- The UPC number of the barcode featured on the prop label actually corresponds to a 2002 mass-market paperback edition of the 2001 murder mystery novel Moment of Truth by Christiane Heggan.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)
- ↑ Moment of Truth listing on Amazon.com