Behind the scenes
- In 1993, a portrait of her guarded a secret passage to a Every Flavour Beans, Pumpkin Pasties, and Cauldron Cakess bonus room, the password was Polyglot.
- The first time she refereed occurred some time before the Women's Rights Movement, although this might not matter in the wizarding world.
- She may be related to Elliot Smethwyck or Hippocrates Smethwyck or both, as they share the same surname.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Appears in portrait(s))