Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Behind the scenes
- In 1993, a portrait of her guarded a secret passage to a Every Flavour Beans, Pumpkin Pasties, and Cauldron Cakes bonus room, the password was Polyglot.
- The first time she refereed occurred some time before the Women's Rights Movement, although this might not matter in the wizarding world.
- She may be related to Elliot Smethwyck or Hippocrates Smethwyck or both, as they share the same surname.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)