Leo is one of the twelve astrological signs in the western zodiac. Every year, the sun is in this sign from 23 July to 22 August, and those born during this period are considered Leos (also called Leonians). They are generally characterised as being generous, loving, enthusiastic, and creative, but also pompous, pushy, meddling, and dogmatic.
Individuals known to have been born under this sign include:
- 30 July — Neville Longbottom
- 31 July — Harry Potter
- 11 August — Ginny Weasley
- 18 August — Celestina Warbeck
- 22 August — Percy Weasley
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Astrological sign on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Leo" on Astrology-Online.com
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Official Site - F.A.Q. questions (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 J. K. Rowling's Official Site - Birthday Calendar
- ↑ Pottermore - Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Celestina Warbeck"