- Dolores Umbridge: "That's right! So be very careful! By the laws laid down by the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, any attack by half-breeds such as yourselves on a human —"
- Bane: "What did you call us?"
- Dolores Umbridge: "Law Fifteen 'B' states clearly that 'any attack by a magical creature who is deemed to have near-human intelligence, and therefore considered responsible for its actions' —"
- Magorian: "'Near-human intelligence'? We consider that a great insult, human! Our intelligence, thankfully, far outstrips your own."
- — Dolores Umbridge and centaurs Magorian and Bane in the Forbidden Forest.[src]
Law Fifteen B was a piece of legislation passed by the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures of the Ministry of Magic. It decreed that non-human, intelligent creatures (such as most Beings, Centaurs and Merpeople) were subject to punishment upon attacking any human.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned as 'the Law')