Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Laughing Potion is a potion that induces laughter in the drinker. It is effective against the banshee. Known ingredients include the quills of the Knarl. Laughing Potion was among the potions included in Zygmunt Budge's Book of Potions.
- Add clear spring water into your cauldron.
- Chop your alihotsy leaves and add them to the water.
- Stir slowly. If you stir too fast you damage the leaves' mirthful properties.
- Snigger at the potion.
- Grind up your Billywig wings and add them to the cauldron. Stir slowly.
- Add three Knarl quills (no more, no less).
- Heat the mixture, then stir vigorously.
- Giggle at the potion.
- Heat the mixture once again.
- Shave your Puffskein and scatter hair over the surface of your potion.
- Stir quickly and apply a high heat.
- Laugh loudly and uncontrolably.
- Add a sprinkle of horseradish powder.
- Stir the potion and heat for the last time.
- Finally, wave your wand over the cauldron to finish the potion.