Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "So, this is Kreacher's bedroom?" said Ron, strolling over to a dingy door in the corner opposite the pantry. Harry had never seen it open."
The house-elf Kreacher sleeps in a small den hidden behind a dingy door at 12 Grimmauld Place. The door rarely opes, and the first time anyone other than Kreacher entered the place for years was when Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger visited to give Kreacher a Christmas present (a patchwork quilt to brighten up his bedroom).
Inside the den
Inside the dark, dingy cupboard-like room under the pipes, one could find a variety of strange items such as:
- A very large old-fashioned boiler (which took up most of the space)
- A nest-like jumbled pile of assorted rags and blankets with a small dent to show where Kreacher curled up to sleep every night
- Stale bread crusts and mouldy bits of cheese
- Small glinting objects and coins
- Shattered, silver-framed black and white photographs of the Black family, his favourite being of Bellatrix, whose glass had been clumsily mended with Spellotape
- A copy of Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy
- A hidden dead mouse