During the 1996–1997 school year, he had to brew a Draught of Peace for Potions, but could not do so because he lacked the horned slugs that were one of the ingredients required to make the potion. He traded syrup of Hellebore with Harry Potter in order to get the horned slugs he needed. He was also a member of the Duelling Club.
The name "Kouta" is from Japanese 康 (kou) "peace" and 太 (ta) "thick, big".
Behind the scenes
- It is most likely that Kouta was in his fifth year in the 1996–1997 school year, as the Draught of Peace is usually brewed in that year.
- Given his name, he is most likely of Japanese descent.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."