Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Knut (pronounced nút) or Bronze-Knut () is the least valued coin in wizarding currency. There are 29 Knuts in one silver Sickle, and there are 493 Knuts in one golden Galleon. A Knut is also approximately equal to one British Penny.
The Wizarding newspaper called the Daily Prophet costs one Knut when delivered by owl.
|1 Knut||5 Knuts||10 Knuts||29 Knuts||493 Knuts|
|New Zealand Dollar||0.03||0.15||0.29||0.84||14.32|
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World