At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Knut (pronounced nút) or Bronze-Knut () is the least valued coin in wizarding currency. There are 29 Knuts in one silver Sickle, and there are 493 Knuts in one golden Galleon. A Knut is also approximately equal to one British Penny.
The Wizarding newspaper called the Daily Prophet costs one Knut when delivered by owl.
|1 Knut||5 Knuts||10 Knuts||29 Knuts||493 Knuts|
|New Zealand Dollar||0.03||0.15||0.29||0.84||14.32|
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World