- Gargoyle: "Knock, knock."
- Ron Weasley: "Who's there?"
- Gargoyle: "Twit."
- Ron Weasley: "Twit who?"
- Gargoyle: "Sorry, didn't realise you were an owl!! Ah ha, hahahaha!"
- Ron Weasley: "Are all the gargoyles mental?"
- Gargoyle: "No! Don't go, I've got loads more!"
- — The Comedic Female Gargoyle and Ron Weasley[src]
A knock, knock joke is a type of joke. It is a roleplay exercise, with a punster and a recipient of wit. In the wizarding world there is at least one "knock, knock" joke about an owl. The Comedic Female Gargoyle used to tell this joke to people who passed by her.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) - PC/PS2/Wii version