Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gargoyle: "Knock, knock."
- Ron Weasley: "Who's there?"
- Gargoyle: "Twit."
- Ron Weasley: "Twit who?"
- Gargoyle: "Sorry, didn't realise you were an owl!! Ah ha, hahahaha!"
- Ron Weasley: "Are all the gargoyles mental?"
- Gargoyle: "No! Don't go, I've got loads more!"
- — The Comedic Female Gargoyle and Ron Weasley[src]
A knock, knock joke is a type of joke. It is a roleplay exercise, with a punster and a recipient of wit. In the wizarding world there is at least one "knock, knock" joke about an owl. The Comedic Female Gargoyle used to tell this joke to people who passed by her.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) - PC/PS2/Wii version