At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The Knights of the Round Table was the name for the chivalric order that served as part of King Arthur's court, along with Merlin. Known knights include Sirs Lancelot, Bedivere, Percivale, and Cadogan. The stories of the Knights of the Round Table are known to both Muggles and wizardkind, though the latter of those knights listed had been excised from all Muggle accounts of King Arthur's court. The Knights of the Round Table's Code of Chivalry was Nobility, Insane Bravery, Fair Play, Loyalty, Courtesy and Honor. Insane Bravery was added by Sir Cadogan.
Behind the scenes
- Another Celtic hero, Tristan, is traditionally associated with the Knights of the Round Table.
- Merlin's enemy Morgan le Fay is also an enemy of the Knights of the Round Table in the Arthurian legends.
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card) (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card) (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card) (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)