Kipper was sometimes served as part of regular meals. In February 1995, after Hermione Granger aggravated the Hogwarts house-elves, Ronald Weasley worried that it would put them off their cooking, but the next morning "the bacon, eggs, and kippers were quite as good as usual."
Behind the scenesEdit
- Kipper is a reasonably popular dish in Great Britain, but may be entirely unfamiliar to some U.S. readers, as it is not typically consumed there.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince