Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kipper was sometimes served as part of regular meals. In February 1995, after Hermione Granger aggravated the Hogwarts house-elves, Ronald Weasley worried that it would put them off their cooking, but the next morning "the bacon, eggs, and kippers were quite as good as usual."
Behind the scenes
- Kipper is a reasonably popular dish in Great Britain, but may be entirely unfamiliar to some U.S. readers, as it is not typically consumed there.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince