Kennilworthy Whisp was a famous author and renowned Quidditch expert. Whisp has written several books related to Quidditch, including his most famous work, Quidditch Through the Ages . Whisp resides in Nottinghamshire in England, and divides his time between his home and wherever the Wigtown Wanderers are playing. His hobbies include playing backgammon, vegetarian cookery, and collecting vintage broomsticks. Though he liked vegetarian cookery, he was not a vegetarian.
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- The Wonder of Wigtown Wanderers
- He Flew Like a Madman (a biography of "Dangerous" Dai Llewellyn)
- Beating the Bludgers - A Study of Defensive Strategies in Quidditch
The author's surname may be derived from the Old English word "Wisp", meaning a small bundle of straw (such as might be found at the end of a broom). "Kenilworth" is also the name of a town in Warwickshire, England.
- Quidditch Through the Ages (First appearance)
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned in footnotes)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only in PSP/Nintendo DS versions)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages was published as early as 1952 so the author would likely have to be born by the mid 1930s.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/975836694858616834