|Quidditch Team information|
Emerald-green with two yellow 'K's back to back on the chest
|Behind the scenes|
The Kenmare Kestrels are an Irish Quidditch from the town of Kenmare team that plays in the British and Irish Quidditch League. Founded in 1291, they have leprechauns as mascots, and their fans also sometimes play the harp at matches. Their robes are emerald-green with two yellow 'K's back to back on the chest. 
The Kestrals were founded.
Early in the year the Kestrals defeated the Montrose Magpies. The Daily Prophet blamed Magpies Chaser Alasdair Maddock for the Magpies loss, because of his use of Muggle football techniques in the match.
In June they played Wimbourne Wasps in Bodmin Moor.
Behind the scenes
- The real world town of Kenmare has taken the name Kenmare Kestrals for its local basketball team.
- Seamus Finnigan is a fan of the Kenmare Kestrels.
- Daily Prophet Newsletters
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)