Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jim is a given name that can refer to:
- Jim, a Muggle vandal
- Jim Hamilton, a Muggle who plays for the Scottish rugby team
- Jim Luna, author of A Wizard in the Orient
- Jim McGuffin, a Muggle newsreader in the 1980s
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals that have the given name Jim include:
- Jim Broadbent, the actor who portrays Horace Slughorn in the Harry Potter films
- Jim Dale, audiobook narrator for the Harry Potter books
- Jim Goldstone, a British actor who plays a Ministry of Magic policeman in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Jim McManus, the actor who portrayed Aberforth Dumbledore in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix
- Jim Norton, an Irish actor who portrayed Mr. Mason in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets