|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Jesus, also known as Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus Christ, was the central figure of Christianity, regarded by most Christian denominations as the son of God, born of a human mother, Mary. He was considered an important prophet in Islam.
There was a stained glass window in the Parish Church of St. Clementine in Godric's Hollow which depicted Jesus along with the authors of the four books of the Gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).
One of the known works by artist Haniball Carathi was a "little piece" depicting "our Ladie" (i.e., Mary) with the presumably infant Jesus "upon her right hand." A catalogue listing for this work was incorporated into the label of the Belch Powder box.
Behind the scenes
- Jesus has been portrayed by various Harry Potter actors:
- Given his abilities such as walking on the water, turning plain water into wine etc, it is unknown if he is in fact possessed magic.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned on product label as "Christ")
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Depicted in a stained glass window)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (Depicted in a stained glass window)