Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
Jelly Slugs are a treat found at Honeydukes Sweetshop. They are gummy candies that look like slugs. Obviously they are a very popular sweet because Harry overheard one of the staff saying that they were out and needed to get some more. Jelly Slugs are also sold at the Hogwarts Express food trolley.
Behind the scenes
- In the real world, there are actual Jelly Slugs candies.
- Jelly Slugs are very similar to Gummy Worms, but longer.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Flashback on Disc 2)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4