|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|James Potter II's friends|
- "But James merely laughed, permitted his mother to kiss him, gave his father a fleeting hug, then leapt onto the rapidly filling train. They saw him wave, then sprint away up the corridor to find his friends."
Behind the scenes
- It is unknown if this group were the heirs to the legacy of the Marauders and the the Weasley twins. Seeing how James had connections to both groups — first being that James Potter was his paternal grandfather and namesake, as well as being the nephew of the Weasley twins — this is a possibility.
- It is unknown if James shared the Marauders' Map with them.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Possible appearance)