|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "But James merely laughed, permitted his mother to kiss him, gave his father a fleeting hug, then leapt onto the rapidly filling train. They saw him wave, then sprint away up the corridor to find his friends."
Behind the scenes
- It is unknown if this group were the heirs to the legacy of the Marauders and the Weasley twins. Seeing how James had connections to both groups — first being that James Potter was his paternal grandfather and namesake, as well as being the nephew of the Weasley twins — this is a possibility.
- It is unknown if James shared the Marauders' Map with them.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Possible appearance)