Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The J.K. Rowling PotterCast Interview is an interview with the creator of the Harry Potter series published by Time magazine in 2007.
- Why doesn't Fred appear in the woods at the end as well?
- Did Harry die?
- The question that surprises her: What was that creature in the corner at King's Cross?
- The question she feared getting: What was Dumbledore's wand made of?
- What did Dumbledore really see in the Mirror of Erised?
- Where do wizard children go to school before Hogwarts?
- Are Harry and Voldemort related?
- Who does Draco Malfoy marry?
- Where do the main characters work as adults?
- Was Teddy Lupin a werewolf?